Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Canaan - Print Americas 2009


Silvermine Arts Guild


In front of my artwork



Me, Bob and Nancy Woodward



We went with my parents and my partner Bob to New Canaan to see the Print Americas Show. It was my first time there and I am very much impressed by the professional management and handling of the artwork. Nancy, who is the gallery assistant of the gallery, greeted my very friendly at the door, and after she heard my name, she immediately knew who I am and where my work was hanging. "I am surprised that your work did not fly from the wall - I love your work" was her comment.
Of course that gave me a great feeling of appreciation ... a self confidence boost. I am very happy that we took the trip, enjoying the show and wonderful weather in a beautiful setting.



No comments:

Post a Comment