Monday, March 23, 2009

LAPS 20th National Exhibition (L.A.)



My Drypoint "Magic Falls" has be accepted to the 20th National Exhibition of the Los Angeles Printmaking Society. The juror, Peter Frank selected 191 works from 1725 entries. - Not bad! I am very happy about being part of their show. 
The show dates are from October 30th – December 29th 2009, at the Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery, 4800 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027.
The work is a Drypoint and I worked quite a while on it, I would say around 2,5 month before I was able to print it for the first time. So it is a great reward for me to be recognized and shown at their exhibition.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and striking, I can see why it was accepted...wouldn't be surprised to hear it got "best in show".

    ReplyDelete