Thursday, July 22, 2010

::: The heat continues :::

Hi there, it is hot here in NYC, very hot. We have the heat wave now already for a couple of weeks. Everybody sweats and the power bill is rising to astronomical heights, just to stay cool. - Well, what can I say, it is summer. - Monday was my last day before the summer break to monitor at the Manhattan Graphics Center, now I have 1,5 month time to work at the studio without anybody around. That is what it is all about, the reward sitting every Monday for 4 hours at the MGC. This is the best time, this is when the fun starts and I can go whenever I have time to work on my prints. Great.
I am still trying to figure out what topic I am going to work on. I can still go on with my trees, but I would like to include other elements as well as more color. I think I will continue with images like you see here on my blog in the side bar (the 2 color/plate print). Sooooooo, keep coming back and I will keep you posted.

Stay cool!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment