Friday, July 2, 2010

::: July is here :::

Hi there, happy 4th of July to everybody. And after a week of very comfortable weather the weather forecast tells us that we will have the heat back. - But nevertheless, today I've got my "SASE" letter back from the Hawaii competition ... and ... rejected. Oh boy this year is not very successful for me. Last year I was excepted three out of four times, and it felt great. There is a lot about the psyche and, I have to admit, the ego too. Everybody likes to be acknowledged and appreciated, so all these rejections don't help to feel good. But I am a "tough guy" and I will not stop reaching for the "stars" .. how is that for a build up?!
So, tomorrow is the next soccer game, Germany against Argentina ... GO GERMANY!!!
See you later, and kick the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment