Friday, April 30, 2010

::: That's it :::

Hi hi followers, today is the day to take my show down. The month went by very very fast. I am leaving work today a little earlier and go straight to the Manhattan Graphics Center to dissemble the show (the next show will be hung over the weekend, it is Daphne Brucculeri ... check it out if you can). I have to do some serious sparkling and then I will bring the works back home.
I had some surprise guests in the show, one of my clients came who I never thought would even waste a thought about me and my art. So you see, you never know who sees your art and it is never wasted energy to invite all people you know ... even if they seem to be the most unlikely ones to show up!.
I will also put up more of my work from the show so you can see and let me know what you think.

Now I have to think about what is next in my art, what is it I want to do, will there be another theme ... and ... and ... and. Let's see, the suspense is unbearable. :)

And last note, my friend Heike's birthday is today ... Happy Birthday Heike, and you look younger than ever!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment